Beneficial Owner (Client, UBO) - a natural or legal person who, directly or through a representative instructed Offshore Express to register a company or instructed to acquire from third parties and has ownership of the company and its assets, and benefits from the activities of this company.
Designated person - authorized by the client (in writing) and submitted Offshore Express person responsible for dealing with specific issues related to the client and the company's activities.
Professional intermediary - lawyer, accountant, investment advisor, trustee, or other specialist, performing missions on behalf of the client.
Services - activities that occur Offshore Express with respect to the client company, including the registration of the company, its management, the provision of services of a registered agent, secretary, nominee directors or shareholders, trustees, representing the bank, consulting and other similar services.
All instructions and requests concerning the client or the client's company services provided by Offshore Express, should be provided by the client in writing.
Posts Offshore Express on services deemed received if they were sent to the postal address, e-mail or fax, provided by the customer Offshore Express.
Offshore Express shall not be liable in the event of failure to follow instructions received from the client, or portions thereof, and are not responsible for the consequences of non-receipt or late receipt of instructions from the client for any reason.
Offshore Express reserves the right to read or correspondence, documents or other information obtainable at the office Offshore Express customer's name.
No written or oral agreements, which, according to the client, has been achieved between his company and Offshore Express, may not be in conflict with these terms of service.
Offshore Express is released from all obligations if the client were violated these terms and conditions, or if it becomes known about the use of the client company to carry out activities other than stated in the order form, or activity without issuing proper licenses on or if it becomes aware of the false information provided by the client on any aspect of the company.
Offshore Express is not responsible for damage or loss of the client, the client's company or a third party, which have arisen as a result of providing Offshore Express services.
Offshore Express reserves the right at any time to refuse to cooperate or suspend the provision of services to the client without prior notice or notification of reasons.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
Customer is responsible for obtaining advice on tax, management and other legal issues relating to the activities of the client.
Offshore Express is entitled to represent the client specialists to address these issues, but is not obliged to provide advice on tax, management and other legal aspects of the client's company. Offshore Express is not responsible for the quality and validity of the professional advice received from the experts submitted Offshore Express client.
The Customer undertakes to provide Offshore Express signed the order form and declaration of the beneficial owner, including all the necessary information. Also, if possible, the customer provides any other information required by banks, brokers or other third parties involved in the process of providing Offshore Express services to the client.
The Customer undertakes to provide Offshore Express correct contact information and instructions on issues related to the company client as well as the list of required services.
This includes, inter alia, to inform about the details of Offshore Express transactions, provide copies of agreements and contracts, as well as timely notification of any actions the customer, which can lead to undesirable or legal consequences.
Offshore Express is not responsible for any consequences resulting from the Client to give incorrect information.
Client agrees not to involve the company in any activity that is in conflict with the laws of the jurisdiction in which this activity is carried out, or the laws of the country where the customer is a resident and / or taxpayer or activity that is associated with the restrictions imposed by the existing sanctions against countries or regions of certain countries, embargoes or explicitly prohibit. Customer understands and agrees that he alone is responsible for determining the legality of the company, as well as the fact that the Offshore Express is not responsible for the illegal actions taken by the client in person or on behalf of the company.
Customer is responsible for all financial obligations of the company. Customer agrees that the Offshore Express is not responsible for the financial obligations of his company.
Client excuse Offshore Express, all affiliated companies, as well as directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, liabilities and obligations (including payment of the judgment), related to the performance of these terms and services provided to the client or the client's company.
Offshore Express guarantees the confidentiality of customer information and the company received in the course of providing services, including, including names, titles, contact information and any other information about the customer or the company.
Information provided by the client or obtained Offshore Express at time of service, are stored in a safe place, which is accessible only by authorized employees Offshore Express.
Offshore Express guarantees that such data will be used only for the purposes for which they were provided.
Information about the customer and the company can not be transferred to third parties without the prior written consent of the client or for use for purposes other than those for which it was provided.
NOMINEE SERVICES & REGISTERED OFFICE
Director, Offshore Express provided by the client shall be obliged at any time to review the client's request with respect to his company or the services provided. However, the client is not entitled to require the directors provided Offshore Express, perform the actions that may be deemed inappropriate, illegal or unethical.
Termination of service of directors granted Offshore Express client, on the basis of a written request of the client.
Nominee Shareholders provided by Offshore Express, signed Declaration of Trust in the name of the client or the person authorized by the client for this purpose, with respect to the shares held by, in accordance with the law, this nominee shareholders.
Offshore Express or registered agent in the relevant jurisdiction may conduct the change of the registered office of the company, which may lead to change the mailing address of the client. The fact of the commission of such acts Offshore Express shall notify the client. The client agrees that the Offshore Express is not responsible for the cost of the client associated with the change of the registered office.
CHARGES & PRICE. ANNUAL FEES
The Customer undertakes to pay all the negotiated and agreed fees for services upon receipt of invoice (invoice) from Offshore Express and under the condition that the services are rendered to him. The client agrees to pay the cost of services Offshore Express advance if another agreement has been reached between the client and Offshore Express. Customer agrees that the Offshore Express is not responsible for any fines levied on the client or the client's company.
The client is solely responsible for informing the Offshore Express on the termination of the company or a decision to refuse services Offshore Express. If such information was not provided on time, the customer is liable for resulting consequences.
These terms and conditions may be modified only by a written consent Offshore Express.
These terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with and the legislation of the Republic of the United Kingdom. All disputes arising in connection with the observance or non-observance of these terms and conditions shall be settled and resolved by arbitration in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. To avoid disputes and Offshore Express client agree that the decision of the arbitral tribunal will be binding on both parties.
For all directors, secretary, shareholders, beneficial owners, the Customer must provide annual notarized (lawyer), auditor, bank and translated into English information:
- Proof of Identity - a copy of the internal passport and a passport to travel abroad
- Proof of Address - Proof of residential address (address registration) in the form of a utility bill Utility Bill or other document that performs this function.
- Bank Reference letter - bank reference in the form of a bank reference letter or credit card statement with additional info.
- Professional Reference letter - a letter of recommendation from a licensed lawyer, audit, legal and others. Office.
- Curriculum Vitae - CV curriculum vitae / Resume.
Each beneficial owner must sign a letter of undertaking nominee directors and shareholders english language - in the case of use of nominee directors / secretary / shareholders) and the Declaration of the beneficial owner, the essence of which confirms that that the above company, which is owned by beneficial client will not be used in any of the following cases:
- Money Laundering;
- Profit from drug trafficking;
- Benefit from criminal activity;
- Terrorist purposes and for purposes related to military activities;
- To conduct any other illegal activity or activity requiring a license or being controlled in the jurisdiction of incorporation of the company;
- Any business with such countries or regions of the country in which the business which may be from time to time imposed international sanctions the EU, US, UN or other international organization;
- To carry out actions that can compromise Offshore Express and its employees or is immoral from the point of view of public morality, including to any services and online services in the field of entertainment for adults (adult online services, online casino, gambling), the activities of financial pyramids or HYIP-structures, services for the sale of prescription and controlled drugs, generics sales, sale of copies of goods registered trade marks (replica), the sale of cigarettes, tobacco, alcohol, and any activity that is associated with the spread of online digital content that violates copyright.
Buying a shelf offshore company or ordering service of new offshore company incorporation or renewal of the offshore company via Offshore Express Client full confirm and agreed with the abovementioned and also due to the performance of nominee directors and shareholders of office management and shareholding company customer undertakes and agrees to perform the following:
- during the time the service is completely exempt from Offshore Express liable for costs and damages that may periodically weave out of or related to the provision of this service, or in connection with any action taken or not taken by you as a director, secretary, and nominal shareholders of the company, as well as from any actions, complaints, claims and expenses that may arise in the performance of your actions in that capacity.
- the client and the person authorized by the client will not give you instructions for actions that are contrary to the laws of the United Kingdom or any country, in the jurisdiction of residence of the company, or instructions, the execution of which may require the Offshore Express any liability
- pay in time all fees and necessary expenses associated with the execution of the service provided, which will be periodically stipulated (if the cost of services will not be matched in time, you can stop these services at your discretion)
- oral and written instructions can be transmitted by telephone, fax, telex, e-mail, regular mail or in any other way, and you can act on the basis of these guidelines, without any liability or obligation on your part, and we undertake to authorize all steps you made for the implementation of these guidelines.
- agreements and commitments taken by us and are also accepted by our administrators, executors and authorized representatives in the regions.
Offshore Express reserves the right to refuse new company incorporation or sell shelf offshore or extension of the Company at its sole discretion
Compliance Department Contact: email@example.com (Ukraine) | firstname.lastname@example.org (International)